Text Size


Everything you need in two spots! If the permit or license isn’t available to be completed online on our website, we’ve got you covered at City Hall – where our team will help you in person!

Many of the applications are approved at the Board, Commission, or City Council level.

Community Development Director
Eric Johnson
(218) 729-3600
[email protected] 

Building Official
Adam Schminski
(218) 729-3600 

Public Works Director
Paul Senst
(218) 729-3640
[email protected] 

Utility Billing Clerk
Lindsay Townsend
(218) 729-3609
[email protected] 


Call Before You Dig

(Underground Utilities)
Gopher State One Call
800-252-1166 or 651-454-0002

Gopher State One Call Web Site 

Excavating Contractor Licenses and Permits

Utility Billing Department
[email protected]
(218) 729-3609