Text Size


Applications, permits, and other forms can be found below. Some are able to be submitted electronically, but others require a visit to City Hall. You can learn more about fees associated with these applications, permits, and forms in the City’s fee schedule, which is updated annually.

Administration Department Forms

Business License Forms

Important Note for All Licenses: Please submit your application and payment at least 45 days prior to your expected start date of services, sales, or operations.

Many of the applications are approved at the Board, Commission, or City Council level.

Community Development
[email protected]

Utility Department
[email protected]

City Clerk
[email protected]


Call Before You Dig

(Underground Utilities)
Gopher State One Call
800-252-1166 or 651-454-0002

Gopher State One Call Web Site 

Excavating Contractor Licenses and Permits

City Hall
(218) 729-3609