More and more people are choosing to make Hermantown their hometown, whether they are thinking of our great schools for their family, our outdoor opportunities, or the perfect pace of life for retirement. We are the fastest growing city in in St. Louis County – which is an incredible place to live!
Below are a series of helpful forms and links to help with residential development – whether you are thinking of building or buying. If there is a question not answered below, be sure to reach out to either our Building Official or our Community Development Director at 218-729-3600.
- General Building Permit Application – Houses and Building Additions
- Garage and Shed Permit Application
- Deck Permit Application
- Roofing/Siding/Windows/Doors/Plumbing/Mechanical Permit Application
- Land Alteration Permit Application – fill or placement of any soil
- Administrative Parcel Split or Combination Application
- Special Use Permit (SUP) Application
Additional forms can be found on the Permits/Licenses page
If you are looking at residential development through the lens of a developer, rather than an individual or family, be sure to look at the additional forms above and reach out to our Community Development Director at 218-729-3600.